Training & Apprenticeships
Creating an environment for our people to develop and maximise their potential
Novus Property Solutions has been focused on training for over 75-years with a direct employment ethic. We have a long-standing history of employment and training of the long-term unemployed and continuous flow of apprentices and trainees in the business, training over 2,500 in the past 60-years. Working collaboratively with a range of partners and stakeholders to provide training and employment opportunities we support local schools, providing work experience, mentoring, budding and ultimately employment.
Novus Key Training Benefits
- Award winning training practices
- Creating opportunities beyond contract requirements
- Focus on local jobs for local people
- Dedicated Training Department
- Ongoing development of all our people
- Creating jobs within our local supply chain
Key Training Facts
- Over 100 apprentices employed by Novus
- 25% more training per person than the industry average
- Over £1,000,000 spent on training and developing our people each year
Our commitment to the development and training of our people has been recognised over the years and we were one of the first construction companies to attain Investors in People accreditation in the 1990’s.
Today, our training policies and strategies are used as a demonstration project by The Housing Forum.
Examples of this type of training Novus offer are:
- Degree Courses
- Professional Body (RICS, MIOB, ACA)
- Professional Practice (Prince2 Practices & Foundation)
Working at Novus Property Solutions
At Novus our people are fundamental. They represent the business on a daily basis, and with their help, passion, work ethic and support, we continue to achieve profitable long-term growth to operate as a leading UK home builder