What we do
Novus has a turnover in excess of £180 million a year and has over 800 employees. We are a family run company with a rich heritage dating back over 125 years.
Novus is a dynamic property maintenance specialist with more than 20 offices throughout Great Britain providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength.
As a leading specialist in both reactive maintenance and planned property maintenance we deliver a range of services such as:
- Planned Property Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Decarbonisation Retrofit Services
- Compliance and Specialist Service
We work with a number of large clients such as: Whitbread, Premier Inn, Stoke City Football Club, Next, Malmaison, Michelin Tyre, Places for People, Morrisons, Home Group, Enterprise Inns, Pret a Manger and the NHS.
Life at Novus
At Novus we believe everyone should have a future to look forward to, and that means looking after our people. Novus careers offer a number of rewards and benefits recognising the contribution each and every employee makes.
We provide opportunities to help you grow and progress your Novus career.
It’s no coincidence that a large proportion of our colleagues have long service history working for the business, which demonstrates how happy and content our employees are.
We offer a variety of benefits at Novus and depending on your role will include a combination of:
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave up to 26 days and 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buy and sell option
- Company Car Scheme/Car Allowance
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Highstreet and Lifestyle discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward
- Reward for long service
- Up to 8 Hours paid Volunteering time per year
- Monthly employee recognition award
Are you looking for work?
Upload your CV to our Recruitment Team and become one step closer to employment!
Our Recruitment Team can then:
- Send you job opportunities based on your skills
- Send you upcoming jobs you may be interested in