By registering on this site, you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy.
Visitors to our websites
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to respecting the personal data you supply to us. You may submit the following personal information to us through data entry fields on the website:
- Your name, job title, company, e-mail address and telephone number when completing an enquiry form;
- Your name, job title, company, address, e-mail address and telephone number when completing a feedback form;
- Your CV if you submit this via the Website; and
- Your e-mail address when signing up for updates.
If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you, then contact Hannah O’Brien at hannah.o’email@example.com
We do not capture personal information without your knowledge or permission. If you choose to provide us with your personal details at any time, this information will be held by us on a secure server in the UK. We agree to keep and process all your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and provide you with services that you request;
- There you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- There you have provided us with an e-mail address, to send you updates on Seddon Group Limited and our subsidiaries;
- There you have sent us your CV, in connection with recruitment within the Company; and
- There you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies, as well as with our trusted partners to provide you with the best service. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any other third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose the personal information you provide us with to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or any order of a law enforcement authority. We may use the information you provide to assist us with database profiling. This is aimed at improving the quality of this web service and the content we produce for you.
If you have any questions or requests about the Privacy and Data Protection section of these Terms, please contact the Company Secretary by writing to us at Novus Property Solutions, Five Towns House, Hillside, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5SH.
Welcome to Novus’ website.
We may revise our terms and conditions of use at any time by amending this page.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on +44 (0) 172 598 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org www.Novussolutions.co.uk is a site operated by Novus Property Solutions Limited (“we”/”our”/”us”) which is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 02403551. Our registered office is Five Towns House, Hillside, Festival Park, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 5SH. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of our website is for your general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We are under no obligation to update our site but may at our discretion change the content from time to time without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions, or provide any warranty as to timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any of its content, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, or data due to your use of our site or any website linked to it.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and all such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- This website and its content is copyright of Novus Property Solutions Limited. All rights reserved.
- Any reproduction of the content of our site is prohibited except in accordance with the following points:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website or any of its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
General Data Protection Regulation
You have the right to:
- Ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- Ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- Opt-out of any marketing communication that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us at the address specified below.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Novus Property Solutions Ltd.
Five Towns House