- distinguish you from other users of our website;
- gather information about your computer in order to assist us in serving content to you in the most appropriate manner;
- help us better understand your journey through our site, including how you arrived at our website, and on what page you left our website; and
- capture generic information, such as your geographical location (based on your IP address).
All this information is anonymised and used for statistical purposes only. This also helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our site.
Our use of personal data that is collected in the form of cookies is in accordance with our privacy notice.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and to prepare customised pages for them. We use the following cookies:
- Essential Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or Performance Cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose]
The cookies that we use
The table below explains the cookies that we use, their duration and why we use them.
|PHPSESSID||Novus Property Solutions||www.novussolutions.co.uk||8 Hours||This cookie is used to identify the logged in user’s session.|
|NOVUS-PRIVACY-COOKIE||Novus Property Solutions||www.novussolutions.co.uk||1 Year||This cookie is used to remember visitor’s cookie preference.|
|1 Day||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
|UserMatch History||.linkedin.com||1 Month||LinkedIn Ad Analytics|
|bcookie||.linkedin.com||1 Year||Browser ID cookie – share buttons and ad tags|
|lidc||.linkedin.com||1 Day||Used for routing – share buttons and ad tags|
|_fbp||.novussolutions.co.uk||3 Months||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers|
|fr||.facebook.com||3 Months||Encrypted Facebook ID and Browser ID|
Third Party Cookies
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser setting to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
How do I change my cookie setting?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking here.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you would like to find out more about cookies and how to remove them from your computer, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.