- Previous experience working
as a dedicated Working Supervisor
- Experience of supervising all
works as well as covering all trades
- Excellent communication skills
with the ability to build relationships with clients and the team
- A successful candidate will
need to provide evidence of qualifications and training, City and guilds,
- Must be experienced in
working in the Social Housing Sector
- Company Van provided; full
driving license required
welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially
and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this
role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.