Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property
maintenance, refurbishment, and new build specialist with more than 750 staff
in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national
strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business
with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and
solutions to a wide variety of clients.
result of our continued success, we are seeking an enthusiastic Site
Supervisor working from our Bathgate office, covering Edinburgh and Rosyth to join our Responsive Works and Voids team.
- Ensure the
supervised site activities comply with H&S regulations, legislation and all
staff follow Novus H&S policies and procedures through effective training,
risk assessments and audits, record keeping, etc.
- Monitor and identify H&S issues, resolve
issues within the supervised team(s), and escalate any other safety matters
accordingly in a timely manner
- Ensure quality
delivery of works though daily/weekly auditing and supervision; resolve issues
and escalate any other matters accordingly in a timely manner
- Provide regular and timely feedback on the
progress of works against targets to relevant operational, helpdesk and
- Monitor day to day customer relations and take
reasonable steps to prevent issues from occurring
- Provide information on site activities to
support Contracts Manager in progress meetings with clients and customers;
prepare regular performance reports when required
- Assist Contracts Manager in managing staff in
line with policies and procedures, such as recruitment, training, capability,
disciplinary, talent development and succession; escalate issues accordingly
and contribute to performance reviews
- Escalate training and development needs.
- Must have Responsive Works and Voids background
- Current industry knowledge and networking
- Good knowledge of trade products and solutions
- Relevant H&S legislation
- Quality and compliance standards
- SMSTS qualified
- HSE Three Day First Aid at Work certificate.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.