Site Manager (New Build)
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. Novus are a family run company with a rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist in planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a range of services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
As a result of our success we are seeking an enthusiastic Site Manager to work from our Stoke on Trent Head Office, covering a 50 mile radius. West Midlands – Cheshire – Derbyshire – Staffordshire.
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Discounted Healthcare Scheme
Days Hols & BH
Summary – Site Manager
The role of the Site Manager is to ensure the smooth operation
of a designated site.
With responsibility for the supervision of a number of site
personnel including subcontractors, the Site Manager will ensure all site
personnel carry out their designated tasks efficiently and effectively to
enable the contract to be completed on time, with zero defects, within budget
and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the
Client or the general public.
The successful candidate will have strong
experience in Refurbishment and New Build, working on both public and private
Main Responsibilities – Site Manager
- Assist in the selection of site labour.
- Assist in the procurement of materials and equipment Site
- Assist in the selection of subcontractors.
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to
meet the quality standards expected and programme set.
- Ensure projects are snagged and defects remedied before
- Ensure site is safe and secure at all times.
- Contribute to the control individual contract budgets
minimising waste and maximising labour outputs.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are
accurate and produced on time.
- Must hold a current SMSTS.
- Essential to have minimum of 10 years experience of New
Build, traditionally procured and design build.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a
Full UK Driving Licence.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.
Stoke on Trent