Senior Bid Manager
Senior Bid Manager
Novus Property Solutions are
a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment, and new
build specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK
providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a
Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year
heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide
variety of clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior
Bid Manager to have a base of North West/Yorkshire/West Midlands, must be commutable to our Stoke on Trent HQ. The role will require travel on a regular basis.
- Salary range
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Discounted Healthcare
- 24 Days Hols & BH
Summary – Senior
Reporting in to the Head of Bid
Management you will lead the management of high value, strategic bids and
ensure clients are provided with properly constructed technical submissions to
an industry leading standard.
This will involve you chairing bid
meetings and briefing the team, liaising closely with the client team as well
as our internal subject matter experts and ensuring bids are completed on time
complying with the Novus bid process and internal policies.
Main Responsibilities – Senior
- Provide to support to the Head of Bid Management to
ensure internal governance procedures are followed
- Ensure the bid team work effectively with our operations
teams to successfully manage tenders across the social housing, education,
health and new build sectors
- Ensure effective communication processes between
departments are in place and facilitate timely and successful bid submissions
- Work with operations teams on to identify the strategy to
complete winning tenders
- Work in conjunction with Estimating team ensure the
completion of successful tender submissions
- Facilitate adjudication process to ensure robust and
commercially sound bid submissions
- Manage post-tender activities, e.g. presentations and
- Monitor bid outcomes and ensure effective b2b and
- Provide relevant reports to the company board of
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities
- Develop improvement activities identified via customer
- Ensure continuous business education on bid processes and
- Understand the systems and processes which facilitate
gathering intelligence on bid activity
- Proven track
record of successful Bid Management
- Bid writing in
management and development
- Strong stakeholder
engagement and management
- IT Microsoft
communication skills both written and verbal
astute with strong analytical skills
- Strong and
current Public Contract Regulations and OJEU regulations knowledge
- Degree qualified.
Preferably in Business Management
- Attention to detail
and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.