Contract Liaison Officer
As a result of our success, we are
seeking an enthusiastic Contract
Liaison Officer to work
from our Basingstoke office. The role will require travel between the
varying site offices.
- Salary range Competitive
- Company vehicle
- 24 Days Hols & BH
The role will involve taking the lead in dealing
with enquiries and issues relating to the various types of works our
Operational team and Sub Contractors perform in our clients residents
You will act as the ‘voice and face’ of Novus so
demonstrable experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding
public facing environment is essential. Dealing with the various enquiries and
issues our diverse customer base will have.
The real purpose of this role will be to support
our Operational team in achieving customer satisfaction through liaison with
customers and internal teams to ensure our repair and improvement work is
carried out with minimal impact to the customer.
Main Responsibilities – Contract
Social Value Teams objectives
- To lead on delivering all added value contractual commitments
- Responsible for managing and delivering social value and customer
- Responsible for supporting site or contract with liaison between
customers, clients and wider community
- Delivering Social Value and an excellent Customers Service are key
parts of the overall service Novus provide to our clients, it is vital
that you have a passion to go the ‘extra mile’ for each contract your
Liaison role support
- The role will involve taking the lead on dealing with enquiries and
issues relating to various types of works delivered by our site teams and
sub-contractors. You will act as the ‘voice and face’ at a contract and
site level, demonstrating experience of delivering social value and a
customer focused service in what can be a demanding public facing
- You will be required
to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- Planning and diarising community, skills and employment initiatives
to carry out for the whole year, trying to keep these in line with the
Social Value Act.
- Establish an effective communications system to keep all the site
team informed and maintain good relationships with the customers and
- You will coordinate the distribution of information regarding
upcoming works and maintain information concerning contractual commitments
- Carry out site visits with client and customers who may be involved
in improvement works.
- Providing an overview of current and proposed improvement works
- Dealing with queries, responding to complaints and resolving
concerns in a positive manner.
- Initiate / generate technical instructions, site notes and other
- Identify possible case studies where we have shown excellent
Customer Service and Social Value impact to communicate to our clients and
for use in tendering new contracts
- Manage any reporting required for the Contracts this role is
responsible for supporting;
- Promote all good news stories and all initiatives with Marketing to
ensure that we are capturing the good work we do.
Key skills and Qualifications
- Must have confident presentation and communications skills
- Previous experience is required ideally
within our sector
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.