Administrational Support – 6 Month Contract
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning
property maintenance specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across
the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. Novus
are a family run company with a rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist
in planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a
range of services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Admin Support on a 6-month contract. You will provide administrational support to our Basingstoke operation.
Summary – Administrational Support
As a Administrator you will provide an administration support service
for contract personnel, ensure all documentation is produced accurately and on
time, deal with contract correspondence appropriately and efferently to ensure
requirements are met.
Main responsibilities – Administrational Support
- Using the latest company, I.T systems to provide an
administration service in the preparation, processing and selection of
estimates, bids and tenders
- Ordering of goods, materials and services to enable
the requirements of contracts are met
- Support of contract and support staff
- Deal with internal and external communications and
record and or report information as necessary
- Ensure all necessary contract data, documentation
and reports are accurate and produced on time
- Ensure all information written and verbal is
legible accurate and recorded or passed onto the appropriate person on time
- Work is conducted in a manner as to not cause harm
to the local environment
- Support Management in meeting the business needs
- Deal with Client / Customer queries and or
communications professionally and efficiently.
- Ensure appearances and actions are professional and
reflect the companies image
Skilled and requirements:
- Experience within a response background would be
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities
Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building
and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this
role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.