By registering on this site, you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy.
Visitors to our websites
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to respecting the personal data you supply to us. You may submit the following personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website:
- Your name, job title, company, e-mail address and telephone number when completing an enquiry form;
- Your name, job title, company, address, e-mail address and telephone number when completing a feedback form;
- Your CV if you submit this via the Website; and
- Your e-mail address when signing up for updates.
We do not capture personal information without your knowledge or permission. If you choose to provide us with your personal details at any time, this information will be held by us on a secure server in the UK. We agree to keep and process all your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to respond to your queries and provide you with services that you request;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- where you have provided us with an e-mail address, to send you updates on Seddon Group Limited and our subsidiaries;
- where you have sent us your CV, in connection with recruitment within the Company; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products and services which they think may interest you.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose the personal information you provide us with to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or any order of a law enforcement authority. We may use the information you provide to assist us with database profiling. This is aimed at improving the quality of this web service and the content we produce for you.
If you have any questions or requests about the Privacy and Data Protection section of these Terms, please contact the Company Secretary by writing to us at Novus Property Solutions, Po Box 3279, Galveston Grove, Oldfield Industrial Estate, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 3PE.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
A list of the cookies used on this website is set out below. By using our website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
|First Party Seddon||PHPSESSID||session ID, tracks log in and site traversal||1: necessary (security)|
|Third Party Google||_utma||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmb||Anonymous Page||Statistics 2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmc||Anonymous Page||Statistics 2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmz||Anonymous Page||Statistics 2: performance|
|First Party Novus||novuspopup||Stops marketing survey requests||3: functionality|
|Third Party Facebook||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Youtube||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Twitter||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Google (Maps)||Various||Various||Various|
Cookies set by other third-party sites
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr or streams and buttons from Twitter and Facebook. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Seddon Group Limited does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these:
You Tube: http://www.google.co.uk/
You have the right to:
- ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- opt out of any marketing communication that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Company Secretary, Novus Property Solutions, Po Box 3279, Galveston Grove, Oldfield Industrial Estate, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 3PE