Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with
more than 750 staff in 21 Locations across the UK providing a combination of
local knowledge and national strength. Novus are a family run company with a
rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist in planned and
responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a range of
services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
vision is to be the leader in building and maintenance solutions, delivered
with compassion and care for the communities in which we operate. As a result
of our success, we are seeking an experienced Plumber to join our
busy Bathgate operational team working across the Central belt of Scotland.
- Competitive hourly rate & Fleet Van/Fuel Card
- Previous experience working
as a dedicated Plumber
- Experience of work types of
1st and 2nd fix required
- A successful candidate will
need to provide evidence of qualifications and training, City and guilds,
- Must be experienced in
working in the Social Housing Sector as working on Reactive maintenance contracts
- Positive customer facing attitude
- Suitable candidate must be able to work towards deadlines with a strong work ethic
- On call 1 in every 6 weeks – bonus and call out paid
- The role will require a DBS check
- Full UK Driving licence required
welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially
and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this
role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.