Multi Trade Operative
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 750 staff in 21 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. Novus are a family run company with a rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist in planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a range of services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
Our vision is to be the leader in building and maintenance solutions, delivered with compassion and care for the communities in which we operate. As a result of our success, we are seeking an experienced Multi Trade Operative with Carpentry background to join our busy team based in Basingstoke, covering surrounding areas including North Hampshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
Rate of pay in line with CIJC working regulations + Company van and fuel card
- Previous experience working as a dedicated Multi Skilled Operative with a Carpentry background
- Applications are welcome from experienced candidates, who are comfortable with the following skills: Carpentry, plumbing, decorating, plastering, tiling, UPvC door and window repairs
- A successful candidate will need to provide evidence of qualifications and training
- Must be experienced in working in the Social Housing Sector
- Must be able to cover out of hours emergency service on a rota basis
- This position requires a DBS check
- This position requires Full UK driving license
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.