Novus Property Solutions is a dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 750 staff in 21 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. Novus are a family run company with a rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist in planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a range of services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
Our vision is to be the leader in building and maintenance solutions, delivered with compassion and care for the communities in which we operate. As a result of our success, we are seeking a Joiner in the Wrexham area covering the North Wales
Rate of pay in line with CIJC working regulations + Company van and fuel card.
- Previous experience working as a dedicated Joiner working on second fix and small repairs
- Applications are welcome from experienced candidates with social housing background
- A successful candidate will need to provide evidence of qualifications and training, NVQ 2 or above
- Must have excellent communication skills and be IT literate to use the online app to receive jobs
- A full UK Driving licence is required
- This position requires a DBS check
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.