Novus Property Solutions has been focussed on training for over 75-years with a direct employment ethic. We have a long-standing history of employment and training of the long-term unemployed and a continuous flow of apprentices and trainees in the business, training over 2,500 in the past 60-years Working collaboratively with a range of partners and stakeholders to provide training and employment opportunities we support local schools, providing work experience, mentoring, buddying and ultimately employment.
Novus Key Training Benefits:
- Award winning training practices
- Creating opportunities beyond contract requirements
- Focus on local jobs for local people
- Dedicated Training Department
- On-going development of all our people
- Creating jobs within our local supply chain
Key Training Facts
- Over 100 Apprentices employed by Novus
- 25% more training per person than the industry average
Over £1,000,000 spent on training and developing our people each year
Our commitment to the development and training of our people has been recognised over the years and we were one of the first construction companies to attain Investors in People accreditation in the 1990’s.
Today, our training policies and strategies are used as a demonstration project by The Housing Forum.
Examples of this type of training Novus offer are:
- Degree Courses
- Professional Body (RICS, MIOB, ACA)
- Professional Practice (Prince2 Practitioner & Foundation)